1. Election of officers.
2. Adoption of the agenda and organization of work.
3. Discussion on the theme “Enhancing Indigenous Peoples’ right to self-determination in the context of the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples: emphasizing the voices of Indigenous youth”.
4. Discussion on the six mandated areas of the Permanent Forum (economic and social development, culture, environment, education, health and human rights), with reference to the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
(a) Dialogue with Indigenous Peoples;
(b) Dialogue with Member States;
(c) Dialogue with the United Nations agencies, funds and programmes;
(d) Human rights dialogue with the Special Rapporteur on the rights of Indigenous Peoples and the Expert Mechanism on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples; annual review of progress on the implementation of general recommendation No. 39 (2022);
(e) Regional dialogues;
(f) Dialogue on Indigenous platforms established within United Nations entities;
(g) Thematic dialogues, including on the financing of Indigenous Peoples’ work and participation in the context of, inter alia, development, climate, environment and biodiversity.
6. Future work of the Permanent Forum, including issues considered by the Economic and Social Council, the outcome document of the World Conference on Indigenous Peoples and emerging issues.
7. Provisional agenda of the twenty-fourth session of the Permanent Forum.
8. Adoption of the report of the Permanent Forum on its twenty-third session.